Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Good Read

I recently purchased our second parenting book and read it in two days straight. I just could not put it down! The funny thing is that it is not "officially" a parenting book but more of an autobiography. However, in my thinking of this family, they have to be doing something right in the parenting department to have so many and the children all be such godly role models. So, I bought it and absolutely loved it!

"The Duggars: 20 and Counting" by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar

 
 Here is your chance to find out the answers to your many questions about the Duggars! Questions like: "Why do you have so many children?", "How do you provide for your family financially?" and, "How are your children so well behaved?" I thoroughly enjoyed all the stories, recipes, and family advice they had to offer. It was great to read their spiritual testimony and understand their personal values. I truly admire the Duggars so much and all that they stand for. I definitely will be using a lot of their ideas in my own parenting. I totally recommend their book and even their TLC show!
 
Blessings,
 
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment